Re: Curious KLEZ immunity (from DELIVERY!)

2002-07-13 07:16:35
On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

PSE> I went back and checked, and sure enough, there were a buttload of "unknown
PSE> user" errors in archives maillogs.  Besides not having to filter them out
PSE> in the first place, I'm also not taking the delivery hit for the circa
PSE> 120KB attachment...
PSE>
PSE> I figure this insight might be of interest to someone.  Let's see everyone
PSE> switching to plussed aliases... <g>

I was considering posting in usenet as "@ @" as the local part of the
address on the basis that it might cause parsing problems with some
software.  Unfortunately, I couldn't set up an alias at my mailbox
provider as it caused parsing problems ....

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list. Personal
  email may invoke a password autoresponder. )