Re: Please Help

2002-07-16 04:16:20
* Andrew Edelstein wrote:
On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 05:31:47PM -0000, Sanjeev Mishra wrote:
I want to remove the "Reply-To" field from all the mails that come to the
mail server.
:0:
| formail -I Reply-To:

I'd make that
    :0 fhw
in the first line. The "h" and the "w" are just there for efficiency
and safety, respectively, but the "f" is definitely necessary if you
want to do anything with the shortened message (such as deliver it).
The second ":" isn't needed, there's nothing to lock; I guess it'd
only cause an error message in the log anyway.

/HW