Configuration Problem

2002-07-17 00:22:32
I am using Linux Red Hat 7.2 as my mail server and my local delievery agent is
procmail. I have 20 local netwok users which are connected with mailserver and
mailserver is connected with ISP. I fetch mail from ISP on my Linux machine and
via procmail I distribute it around the local network. My idea is to keep a
master account of all incoming mails which may get delievered to related user
as well as to a master account. My procmailrc is this way. if it is not
delievered to any user then also it should go to the master account. My email
address is klockner(_at_)satyam(_dot_)net(_dot_)in while checking full user
name in incoming address like
"Sherebiah Tishbi" <klockner(_at_)satyam(_dot_)net(_dot_)in> this mail will go
to user called sherebiah in local area network as well as master account
klockner.

:0 c:
* ^To:.*user1.*
! user1(_at_)mailserver,masteracc(_at_)mailserver
.
.
.
....there are many other users

:0 c:
* ^To:.*klockner.*
! klockner(_at_)mailserver

now my problem is when I fetch mail from ISP it shows me that it downloaded 30
messages while my klockner account in my local area network machines shows me
always less nos. of messages. Why it happened this way ? I am losing my mails.

If anybody need to see my complete procmailrc then I will send it.

Please help me

--Sherebiah