Re: Generic mailing list detection?

2002-07-18 09:24:36

Thanks Udi; food for thought!

But what about getting the actual list name when there's a -owner or -admin
appended?  That's why I resorted to using the Perl filter: I couldn't figure
out a way to use \/ and $MATCH to grab (list-name)-owner@(hostname.dom).
Here's how my mail directory is looking at the moment

~/Mail/2002-07% ls list-*
list-lists_rwth_aachen_de-procmail      list-yahoogroups_com-deadstringsociety
list-netbsd_org-port_macppc             list-yahoogroups_com-nexiimp3
list-securityfocus_com-bugtraq

you see what I mean?

--
Brad Forschinger <bnjf(_at_)optusnet(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>