ps2pdf Procmail Recipe

2002-07-19 04:45:13
Hi

I am trying to figure out how I can make a script I think using "procmail"
to scan an inbound email account i.e. pdf(_at_)mynet(_dot_)com, which looks for
attachments with a .ps suffix. The attachment would then be converted to a
.PDF (Acrobat) document using ps2pdf & the resultant file returned to the
sender.

The goal of this script would be to allow any user the ability to email a
postscript file attachment to a designated email address, and get a reply
with a PDF document attached.

for more information on ps2pdf visit

http://www.ghostscript.com/
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

I would really appreciate some help with this if anyone can.

Russell