Space at end of subject question

2002-07-23 10:55:21
I have the following recipe that I took from someone here some time ago. It
works great but recently I discovered that it does not catch
strings at the end of the subject line.

:0
* ^Received:.*\.\/(ar|au|br|cc|ch|cn|de|gr|hu|il|jp|kr|lv|\
                   my|ne|nl|no|nu|pl|ru|sk|su|tw|uk|za)[^-._0-9a-z]
* MATCH ?? ^^\/[a-z]+
{

:0:
* ^Subject:.*SOLVE SEPTIC|WIN CASH
IN-JUNK

}

After doing some testing that this recipe does not work if either of the search
phrases are the last string in the subject line eg.

 Subject: Today Win Cash

or

 Subject: buy Solve Septic

I dont think i realized this but after doing some testing this appears to be
true. How can I make it so that it will catch the words if they are the last
words int he Subject.