Re: Extraneous locallockfile ignored

2002-07-29 00:57:49
On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 04:31:45AM -0300, Carlos Laviola wrote:
Hey folks,

I keep getting this error on mail that I filter to my mailing lists
folder.  I have tried to tweak the rules, but they stop working anyway I
mess with them, so I'm thinking maybe someone can give me a hand.  Here
are the relevant recipes:

:0:

Just changing this to :0 worked for me.  Should've read procmailrc(5)
more carefully...

Anyway, if you have comments on anything else on the rules, I'll be glad
to hear them.

--
Carlos Laviola <carlos(_at_)laviola(_dot_)org>