Procmail, Maildir, Popper

2002-08-01 12:21:15
I will be cutting over to Procmail using Maildir. It is currently configured, installed and working properly with the three subdirs and the individual mail messages.

I would be interested in feedback from procmail users as to what pop3 software you use that supports maildir.

Currently using sendmail so qmail is not an option. Prefer not to install all of the courier-mta stuff.

Apologies in advance, I realize that this is slightly [or more] off-topic.

Please reply privately and I'll summarize upon request.