Re: unsubscribing

2002-08-02 20:11:23
At 10:44 2002-08-03 +0900, Ahn Si Won did say:
[snip]

Your attempt failed. Or, perhaps it was a bodiless request for information on the procedure.

In any event, if you're still unclear on the process, you can refer to the unofficial Procmail Unsubscribe FAQ for more information:

(pointer: one never sends administrative commands *TO* the list address)