Re: whitelist matching (was: How do I get the message body ???)

2002-08-13 06:35:24
From: dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com

FROM=`formail -x From:`

(Actually, my solution obviated the need for formail in this
particular application at all.  It's not a big footprint, and
you may want it for other things in your .procmailrc, but it's
not part of my proposed answer here.  In any case, glad to
see we're near to full success with your issue.)

On second (third?) thought, if we're going to be running formail -I
a lot anyway to fix this recurring problem, then we might as well
go ahead and just do this up above:

        FROM=`formail -x From: | sed /^[^(_at_)]*$/&medphys.ucl.ac.uk/`

and be done with it.  Then the list-grepping recipe is, agian,
just

        :0:
        * $ ? grep -iw $FROM $HOME/white.list
        ok