Autoresponder (was Help)

2002-08-21 16:43:08
On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Genner Puello wrote:

GP> How do I setup an autoresponder?

Depends what you want to respond to. I have an autoresponder that asks
unknown senders to supply a password.  If you would like to see the
procmail recipes and scripts, email me (you will have to negotiate the
autoresponder or you can use the current bypass address at my
purse-seine.net domain with a local part of tuna).

You need to take a great deal of care - my autoresponder is invoked only
if an email passes the duplicate message id trap, blacklist, klez trap,
spam recipes, mail from lists, some daemon filtering, white list, bypass
address and an already autoresponded recently test.

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list. Personal
  email is welcome but may invoke a password autoresponder. )