Question about installing procmail

2002-08-21 23:23:12
Can I install a second version of procmail to work with smartlist that
will not interfere with the other version that is running on the
server. The reason I ask this is I am running a Sun Cobalt Raq Server
And it has procmail working with sendmail and majordomo on the server
already I don't what to break that and I can not upgrade the version
of procmail because it will break the Cobalt GUI.
I want to use smartlist also on the server so is this possible will it
still read the email's and send them to the proper mailing list. And
can this all be installed in a completely different place than a normal
install.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                          mailto:rkurth(_at_)starband(_dot_)net