Re: [procmail] smrsh-like functions?

2002-08-23 08:53:40
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Mike Austin skribis:

I noticed that there is a RESTRICT_EXEC define, but we don't
want to totally block all execs.

See RESTRICT_SHELL.

That's not part of the base procmail source, right?  Or am I missing
something?

That's part of the patch I mentioned from:

http://mirror.ncsa.uiuc.edu/procmail/patches/smrsh-like.patch

Unfortunately, it's based on a really old version of procmail.  It didn't
patch cleanly to procmail 3.22.  Is it worth the effort to try to merge
the patch with 3.22?  Has anyone else done this already?

Or has anyone just changed BinSH's definition from /bin/sh to /bin/smrsh
in config.h?

mga.