Stupid Syntax Question

2002-08-23 21:25:09
Sorry for the stupid question, but procmail syntax looks a lot like perl syntax which I've successfully avoided for several years now. I've read the man pages, but I'm still having a little trouble. I think its about time I learned perl.

I'm trying to create a recipe that filter's out messages with Mime Boundary's over 100 Bytes. I'm totally lost with the syntax. Can someone tell me how close the following comes? Perhaps there are easier ways (less code) of achieving this?

:0
* ^Content-Type
  * ^boundary=.*\/
    * MATCH > 100