Re: undepanded chain actions.

2002-08-26 05:00:18
On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Martin McCarthy wrote:

    I try to remove temporary file after recipe was finished with
    success or not:

How about:

      NOTHING=
      :0 Bw
      * 1^0 $ ? antivirus $FILE
      * 0^0 $ NOTHING ?? ? /bin/rm $FILE
      /dev/null

The result of the rm will have no effect on the result, but it should
always be executed.

The use of 'NOTHING' is to avoid wasting time passing any mail through
to the rm command.

Totally untested, naturally, so check it before you try it :-)

        Beautiful!   I'll check it and report you, Martin.

Thank you very much!
 Udi