help with forwarding!

2002-08-27 05:39:06
please help me, i am soon (tomorrow) to leave my machine for a foreign
land and i need to forward mail onto another address. i have used
.forward in the past with no hassles on other machines... but with a
default install of procmail from source on this machine (NO hassles ever
since i installed) the .forward file does not work anymore... anyone
have any ideas what is happenning?

i run linux-2.4.19 and i have the latest sendmail set to run as user
smmsp. procmail still runs as root, so i don't imagine there are any
problems with permissions.

please help! thanks in advance
Sam