Re: list-problem

2002-08-30 02:50:22
I don't know anything about quotas but it would seem logical to do
some
sort of check before the sendmail.  If you can check for over quota,
maybe
do that.  Or use a message id cache to destroy the message for the
second
and subsequent tries.

:0 c
{
  # duplicates
  :0 Wh: msgid.lock
  | formail -D 8192 msgid.cache

  :O
  | /usr/sbin/sendmail -f ${SENDER} mame(_at_)extern(_dot_)domain(_dot_)it
}

This seems to me to be a legitimate use of the c before a block as
both
recipes are delivering recipes so the clone should not continue after
the
brace.

i have inserted the lines above in the procmail-file but it does not work
the user receive 2 copies of every mail and
"mame(_at_)extern(_dot_)domain(_dot_)it" receive
nothing

in the log i see nothing
wath can i do ?

luis