RE: Scripting Issues: -m absolute & locking messages

2002-09-13 10:53:11
Running procmail v3.22

Sooo.. How do you get an absolute path to work with the
setup?  We are trying to allow each user to have their own
.rc file within the directory structure.  We thought of a cd
to hack but thats a kludge at best.  The second issue is the
locking, we don't need locking since each filename being
handled is unique and overwriting is impossible.  I'm sure I
have a few other faux pas in here that I would really really
love if someone could take a stab at.. any help is greatly
appreciated.

Well I was an idiot yet again.  Everything was processing it was just
going to the root of the directory tree I was in and not in the
directory cause it wasn't explicit.. I added logging and the warnings
went away.  Not sure why it is that way.  Reimplemented my lists and I
have a working post-filter through procmail.

I'm already home for the weekend so I'll clean up my mess and toss out
the final sometime next week.  No one ever responded to any of my emails
but somehow I need to say thanks for letting me structure the ideas out
and use the list as a public bouncing board.

Have a good weekend,

-a