Re: Recipes for Filtering Messages without a Body and Message Attachments?

2002-09-16 18:08:50
On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:46:11 -0700 (PDT)
"Bart Schaefer" <schaefer(_at_)zanshin(_dot_)com> wrote:

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Timothy M. Admire wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone has a procmail recipe to filter out email that
has no body text

You'll need to define what that means a bit more concisely.  E.g., if the
message contains only HTML pointing to an image, is that "no body text"?
Or do you really mean an _empty_ message body?

Well, basically something that filters out messages that have NOTHING in the
body of the message.  For example, I get a lot of emails that have viruses
attached to them that have no text in the message.  Maybe the link you gave me
will take care of those as well.  I don't know, but I'll try it for sure!

as well as a recipe that can be used to filter out email with certain
attachments (ie: screensaver files)?

http://www.well.com/user/barts/email/viriirc.txt

or search Google for quarantine.outlook.attachments.txt

Thanks!! :)

--
Tim "Nighthawk" Admire
Managing Editor / Owner