procmail and formail question

2002-09-18 20:14:55
Hi all,

Currently I filter all inbound mail with the following recipe which allow
me to examine the body of every message for potential spam :

:0 B
* .*\/(error|subscribe|remove|click|spam)
{
   :0c:
   IN-spam
   :0
   | /bin/mail -s "CHECK msgs-IN-spam(Body)" moshe
}

I would prefer to use a list of badwords rather than in the recipe itself
but can not seem to get this to work.

I tried the following which did not work :

:0
* ? formail -I "" \
{
   :0c:
   IN-spam
   :0
   | /bin/mail -s "CHECK msgs-IN-spam(Body)" moshe
}

How can I use formail / egrep or similar to read each word in the body of
every message so that I can filter on typical s p a m words ?

Thanks,
Moshe