Re: limit message size?

2002-09-19 02:36:01
On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Niklas Alberth <niklas-list(_at_)alberth(_dot_)com> wrote:

I'm resending this as I don't think my first mail went trough to the
list. If it did I appologize for repeating.

I received a copy.

I got this procmailrc

Shouldn't there be some conditionality in these receipes? Otherwise won't
procmail will deal with the >12K receipe and then fall into the next one
delivering the email anyway?

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!