Re: How to change mail dir path in sendmail ?

2002-09-20 04:59:07
Ashish,

I've just added the FEATURE to my sendmail config. While I've not seen
exactly the one that you've posted here (my FEATURE did not provide
arguments to procmail, but via the included .mc file they appeared in
sendmail.cf. You might want to try without them and see what happens).

In any event, you don't need any sendmail magic to deliver to Maildir's. In
my .procmailrc a simple:

DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/

works. Be sure to note the trailing slash.

Now, does anyone know how to get "plus addressing" picked up by procmail?
I've seen an example on the 'Net, but it's not working. Sendmail 8.12.2 does
not seem to be passing the +extra-info part to $1 in procmail.

Regards,
    - Steve