[procmail]filteration problem

2002-09-22 21:15:08
helo sir
plz guide me how i get the variables of php in place of user
to mail filteration.

In the .procmailrc file located at
/home/vpopmail/domains/virtual.example.com/.procmailrc
-----------------------
#Premlininaries
SHELL=/bin/sh
MAILDIR=$HOME/domains/virtual.example.com/zafar/Maildir/
LOGFILE=${MAILDIR}
LOG="--Logging ${LOGFILE}for ${LOGNAME},"
PMDIR=/home/procmail

##Whatever recipes you'll use
#The order of the recipes is singnificant

INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.testing

------------------------
in the rc.testing file
:0:
* ^Subject:.*\<test\>
/home/vpopmail/domains/virtual.example.com/zafar/Maildir/.temp/

:0 w
/home/vpopmail/domains/virtual.example.com/zafar/Maildir/
and in the .qmail-default file
|preline procmail  -m /home/vpopmail/domains/virtual.example.com/.procmailrc
but can't use the /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail
if i use it at this place in the rc.testing it couldnot work
:0 w
/home/vpopmail/domains/virtual.example.com/zafar/Maildir/
#/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail  ' ' no-mail-box
plz tell me where i use it. and how can i get variable or user name through php.