Re: Email to multiple recipients filtered only to the first in the list

2002-10-01 00:15:26
On 30 Sep 2002 at 10:09, Professional Software Enginee wrote:
Repeat after me:

         PROCMAIL IS NOT AN MTA.
etc ...

Thanks Sean, for your seriously-useful info + advice.
You have saved me *hours*, possibly more than that.

I've read enough now to understand that I am way out
of my depth. But I'm sure I'm not the first one!