Re: Filter Issue

2002-10-01 11:42:32

FTR, Your "Sensitivity:" header is useless if it isn't set properly...

At 19:16 2002-10-01 +0100, Darryl Waterhouse did say, using richtext instead of plaintext:

:0:
* ^Subject:.*Perl*
Perl/Mails

won't... and I need to place mail in a subdirectory... :(

Er, does the subdir EXIST?  What are the permissions?

BTW, the trailing asterisk in the condition expression is MEANINGLESS. Think about it.