RE: Filter Issue

2002-10-01 12:23:01
At 19:41 2002-10-01 +0100, Darryl Waterhouse wrote:
:) No need to shout,

Allcaps on individual words is a form of emphasis. It's how we indicate emphasis without relying on richtext fonts in MS OutBreak.

and yes, subdir exists with the same perms (600) as the mail root...

"the mail root" ?

Perhaps you could indicate what MAILDIR is set to? Who _actually_ owns the dir? As I'm sure you're well aware, raw perm numbers are equally meaningless without a correlation of the owner and the actual process owner. If you think it's a given, perhaps that's the problem.

What exactly does your VERBOSE log say about the individual recipe anyway? You are running a VERBOSE log to help figure your problem out, right?