Re: Bulk mail filteration

2002-10-03 02:47:45

--On Thursday, 03 October2002 11:40 +0500 zafar
<zafar_f3(_at_)my(_dot_)web(_dot_)pk> wrote:

:0
formail -i "X-junkfilter:"\
/home/vpopmail/domains/virtual.example.com/zafar/Maildir/.bulk

I suggest that you read an introduction to Procmail so that you at
least know the proper structure of a Procmail recipe. I wrote my
Procmail Quick Start, which is here

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>

so that these very basic questions would not need to be answered on
this list. You are much more likely to get help here if you
demonstrate that you have read some documentation and successfully
written and used some simple procmail recipes.

HTH,
Nancy
 posted & cc'd