Bugbear example

2002-10-05 06:25:38
Can anyone point me to live copy of bugbear? I want to examine it in detail so I can be sure I have protected my firm from it and future viruses that have a similar deployment method. One has gotten through my procmail filter since I was looking for content type of something other than text/html conbined with a hostile file extension, but this came with that content type, buy the mail client decoded the attachment anyway. I could not get the native email back as the client had already removed it from the server.

Thanks.
James