spambouncer's procmail recipes calling nslookup?

2002-10-07 11:38:56
Does anyone happen to know which spambouncer module is calling nslookup?

I've been trying to modify sb to our needs and am making good progress, but
I've gone blind looking for what is causing this in the log:

Note:  nslookup is deprecated and may be removed from future releases.
Consider using the `dig' or `host' programs instead.  Run nslookup with
the `-sil[ent]' option to prevent this message from appearing.

Now, I recognize that the message is generated by newer versions of nslookup,
and it is obvious how to stop the messages, but where is it invoked?