Re: Why I always see a lot of words ?

2002-10-10 16:59:05
At 00:54 2002-10-11 +0800,
mis(_at_)host1(_dot_)tyes(_dot_)tyc(_dot_)edu(_dot_)tw wrote:
I use the mailstat /var/log/procmail.log |mail .....
I always got a lot following messages , why? Thanks..

[snip - damn near looks like someone is trying to run a perl script using procmail]

Because there are bright bulbs in this world who choose to post 32K of log crap to an email list instead of excerpting a handful of representative lines and adding "lots more of same"?