Re: Good antivirus interface?

2002-10-21 22:58:51
On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Tim Bergen wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a good antivirus interface that will work well with
procmail.  I want to use the antivirus program, if it's clean, move onto
Spamassassin... if it's passes... ect ect.

I looked at several programs like amavis, but all seem to want to take over
delivery of the mail and not continue to use procmail.

        We use F-prot.  It doesn't work on stdinput i.e. you must save
        the message in a file and than check the file.  The recipe call
        a shell script as a filter - not too complicated.
        Anyway, it works very good!

Bye,
 Udi