Re: trivial procmail question...

2002-10-23 04:20:06
On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Safran von Twesla wrote:

Hi,

[...]
/tmp/reply/$KEYWORD2.html ; echo "--htmlfilexyz--")  | $SENDMAIL -oi -t }
else exit 1 fi

It used to work before I inserted the "if then else" part and before
$KEYWORD wasn't a variable and was set to the filename.

        Does it work as a script?

        1>  Put the ``mini-script'' in a file with normal script style
            I.E. Newlines instead of ";" and all the nice things.

        2>  Run the script from the command line:

prompt%  ./mini < message

        3>  What did you get?
            Don't you like it?  Run the script in debug mode:

prompt%  ./mini -xv  < message

        4>  Success?  Now fold and wrap the script back into your
            procmailrc (default LINEBUF==2048).

            But... think again, Still, maybe you want to save it outside?

Bye,
 Udi