Re: Problem running from within recipe

2002-11-09 21:03:37
On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, Charles Gregory wrote:

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Matthew G. Saroff wrote:
-r-xr-xr-x  2 bin  bin  4064 Jun 15  1998 /usr/contrib/bin/mmencode

      0       1  ## /usr/local/bin/mmencode: not found

Looks like it should be /usr/contrib/ in your new rc?
        It's on one location on one server and another location on another
server.  I've tried both locations.
--
  Matthew Saroff  | Standard Disclaimer:  Not only do I speak for
       _____      | No one else, I don't even Speak for me.  All my
                  | In fact, all my personalities and channeled spirits
Saroff wuz here   | hate my guts. (Well, maybe with garlic & butter...)
For law enforcement officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana,
cocaine, CIA, plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, DEA, NSA, PGP, hacker,
assassinate, Osama, Al Queida, Palestinian, Daisy Cutter, 911, suicide
bomber, Taliban, George Bush is a Twinkie, Anthrax, Uranium, Thorium.

Send suggestions for new and interesting words to:
msaroff(_at_)123456(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com(_dot_) (remove the numbers to reply)
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page