strange problem

2002-11-14 23:29:37
hello
        plz pull out me from this problem.
i am using qmail with procmail ,i write all recipe and
they working fine.
i change the following line in .qmail-default with this line

| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox
|preline procmail  - /home/vpopmail/domains/virtual.example.com/.procmailrc

if i use the procmail then mail not bounce back to user if not user found.so
then how can i do  this.
i write that .qmail file line in the defaultzafar.rc file to move mail to
default mailbox but it can't work so what i do to mail bounceback to user.

thanks

zafar