newbie question

2002-11-17 03:31:53
Hello,

I am using sendmail and I have been taught that the way to make a mailbox size limit on sendmail is to use procmail. I went to see some tutorials, but it seems that either the examples are to complicated for me (never used perl, but promise, i'll learn), either they are too superficial.
The problem is that I have to make it work very soon...
Is there someone who have got such an example of procmail script ?

Thank you.

David Berrin

PS: I also heard about Milter filtering...anyone knows about that ?