Re: Procmail receipe help to send auto reply and forward for all users in the domain

2002-11-19 08:58:26
Ruud,

Thanks for your reply
That is not what I want to do, sorry for not explaining well

I want to notify the sender of the message that this address to which they
have send the email to is now change from old(_at_)a(_dot_)com to
new(_at_)b(_dot_)com

and  at the same time forward the message of the user from old(_at_)a(_dot_)com
new(_at_)b(_dot_)com

This I need to do for every user in the company.

So I was looking for some thing globally,   to extract the From header
notify the sender with the above message  and then  Extract  the To header
replace the domain name after the @ from a.com to b.com and forward this
message to new address at new(_at_)b(_dot_)com

Hope this explains what I am looking for .

Thank you for your help