Re: How to discard messages with a particular word in the body from a blacklist?

2002-12-09 11:12:39
On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 06:33:45PM +0100, mik sib wrote:
Can anybody help me writing a recipe to discard
messages as the following?
I'd like a recipe that discards messages that have a
sentence or word matching from a blacklist

Have you read procmailrc(5) and procmailex(5)? (I can't believe I'm
doing this):

    ## put all your words and phrases here
    :0:
    * B ?? this is spam
    * B ?? can anybody help me
    * B ?? sentence or word matching from a blacklist
    /var/log/spam

Scott
--
Scott Wiersdorf