[nwb] periodic sort

2002-12-11 11:20:33
good day,

i'm attempting to create a set of procmail recipes that i will call
procmail on manually for a given mailbox.  basically, i like to keep all
of my outgoing mail mixed in together with incoming mail for the
recipient.

a message should be stored into a mailbox named by the senders exact email
address, unless the sender is me: then it should be stored by the
recipients address.  also, if possible, i'd like to create a list of
alternate email addresses that are accepted.  so all mails to/from
john(_dot_)smith(_at_)host(_dot_)com as well as jsmith(_at_)host(_dot_)com get
dumped into the same
box; perhaps have some address file outside of the procmail recipies?

any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks,
-jlf

--
   "To live forever, or die in the attempt."