Re: limiting mailbox size

2002-12-14 03:21:34

Hint: Folks here are good at answering specific questions, and enjoy
meeting technical challenges.  They're not so good at telepathically
figuring out your mail server environment, and they're not so eager to
do consulting work for free.

There are lots of ways to do what you ask.  The one you pick depends on
your specific requirements and your operating system.  One starting
point would be to learn how your operating system deals with filesystem
quotas.  If after having done some of the research yourself, you have
specific questions, we'll be happy to advise.  But if you don't know
anything about procmail, your first step should be to learn about it.
If you ask general questions, you won't get specific answers.