Reprocessing mail

2002-12-16 14:51:10
Hello,

I've set up a new mail server and I want to move my users mail spools
from one to the other. I've read through the archives and the man page
and found several solutions, most being something like "formail -s
procmail < mailbox"

That solution definitely reprocesses the mail, however I've found that
when I run that command on a mail spool, it delivers the mail to root
(the user I'm logged in as) and not the actual recipient of the mail.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong. My goal is to be able to copy all the
mail spools to the new server and run a script on them for quick and
easy transferal of the mail. Can anyone offer any help?

I am running procmail 3.21 for what it's worth.

Thanks for your help,

Kevin