Re: Newbie Problem with Nesting Actions

2002-12-17 11:15:30
Hello,

I'm trying to write a procmail recipe that will allow users to send a
message to themselves to either enable or disable mail forwarding.

My conditions work ok, but it skips my actions. I've added comments for
this post.

      * ! NEWADDR ?? ^^^^
              {
              MESSAGE="Your mail is now being forwarded to your $NEWADDR
account."
              ;\ | echo $NEWADDR > ~/.forward ;\

TRY THIS:  (?)
                echo $NEWADDR > ~/.forward && mail -s "Mail Forwarding
                Request" $MUSERADDR < $MESSAGE
(remove the 'pipe')
              }
      :0E