filter recipe for IP addr.

2002-12-21 23:35:32
We have unsuccessfully tried to write a filter that looks at the several numeric
IP addresses in the header of a spam and sees whether any fall within certain
blocks that we specifed. We want to discard all email coming from certain
blocks.

We are using procmail v3.22 2001/09/10 and spamassassin 2.43 with Sun sendmail
running under Solaris 9. The procmail and spamassassin are both working very
well.

Any suggestions? I think this could be very useful for everyone.

Regards,

Jeffrey Pawlan
jpawlan(_at_)pawlan(_dot_)com