Re: Email to Bloxsom?

2002-12-23 05:08:18
Robert Nicholson <robert(_at_)elastica(_dot_)com> crypted:

Anybody written a rule that allows you to blog to Bloxsom?

Dude, would you try again, please, but in English this time?

I confess I just looked up "blog" and found the entry -- hadn't
known about that one before.  (Try it out via atomica.com's
"Slingshot" client for Windows.)  I still don't quite grok
the concept, but okay, the word exists and seems to be
known among a chosen few.  But "Bloxsom"?  And "blog" as a
verb?  No, I don't get this at all.

I'm afraid this isn't the hep-cats list.

--
dman