Problem with destination file

2002-12-24 04:23:56
Hi all,

I think I've looked everywhere I can for the answer to this one.  I have a
procmail recipe with which I want to move email to a file with a space in
it's name (FreeBSD Questions).  Here is the recipe & log from a filtering
attempt -
:0
* ^(To|Cc|Bcc)(_dot_)*questions(_at_)freebsd(_dot_)org*
FreeBSD Questions

procmail: Skipped "Questions"