Re: Executing a program as a recipient from ~/.procmailrc

2003-02-07 23:28:45
At 23:28 2003-02-07 -0500, Louis LeBlanc did say:
One more question here.  I'm trying to execute spamassassin from a
users ~/.procmailrc file to add an address to their whitelist.
Unfortunately, procmail is running as root.

procmail should not be running as root by the time it reaches their ~/.procmailrc. If it is, you have something configured terribly wrong, or you're invoking it directly via an MTA alias, not as LDA.