Re: Problem with recipe

2003-02-18 11:56:17
Well, in your list it's spelled "object" and in the recipe it's spelled
"objet" (lacking the "c").  That might explain some of it.

                                - fleet -

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Laurent Balloy wrote:

Hello to all,

I have a recipe that should do me a copy of the receipts in HTML that
conteniennent the following words exclussivement:

/APPLET
/applet
.CLASS
.class
/OBJECT
/object

I have an error in this recipe for when a person writes in his mail
"OBJECT: SUBJECT OF THE WEEK" Procmail considers the my OBJECT while I
believe to request him the word "/OBJECT", it does not hold counts of
the "/"

Here my recipe, you could say me where this finds my error.

: 0cHBhb:
 * ^Content-Type:.*(HTML|html).*
* (/APPLET|/applet|.CLASS|.class|/OBJET|/objet)
$MAILDIRREJECT/$DATEBACKUP.$LOGNAME