EXITCODE procmail, qmail

2003-02-20 04:52:27
Hello -

I want to "emulate" the sendmail EXITCODE 67 on qmail (my provider uses
this).

I already built a recipe, but I want to keep a copy of the mail, and
that's what I can't figure out how to do this.

Here's the recipe (adapted from
http://www.ornl.gov/cts/archives/mailing-lists/qmail/1998/07/msg00350.html)

:0
* !^TO_.*(valid_user)@domain\.net
{
        EXITCODE=100

        :0 f
        | echo "Sorry, invalid recipient. (#5.1.1)"

        :0 r

}
IN.SPIDERWEB

Mail that's not addressed to my main address should be bounced back, *but*
I want to have a copy of it in my box, titled "IN.SPIDERWEB." The bouncing
works find, but putting a copy into IN.SPIDERWEB not.

--
Beste Grüße / Best regards ,
Nikolaus Hiebaum