Re: furrin character sets

2003-02-23 19:51:27
On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 04:43:13PM -0800, Tyler F. Creelan wrote:
On Feb 22 at 2:50pm -0800, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

|I'd be interested in knowing _where_ said CVS is, since I'm a regular
|enough contributor here that I'd just as soon be the one doing my own
|updates.

Actually I'm just airing the idea, I don't have a computer suitable
for hosting, unless it can be on 14.4 dialup.

I can host. Are enough of our audience comfortable with a CVS setup or
would a hierarchical http space do?

--
" ... a language is just an dialect with an army and a navy."
                                --Paul Tomblin, in a.s.r.