Re: Scoring problem

2003-02-24 08:03:55
Dallman told fleet(_at_)teachout(_dot_)org,

| First, it's important to know that scored conditions always descend
| further into the recipe -- with the one exception of when supremum
| or infimum is reached

No, the only exception is that of reaching infimum.  If the score reaches
supremum, procmail still looks for unweighted conditions, all of which must
pass.

| and, as per `man procmailsc',
|
|        As  soon  as  `plus infinity' (2147483647) is reached, any
|        subsequent weighted conditions will simply be skipped.
|
| Voom!  We are instantly[1] at the action line.

IIRC the recipe in question had an unweighted condition farther along, so no,
it's more like voom, we're past the rest of the weighted conditions and at the
next unweighted one.  That's unlike reaching infimum, in which case voom,
we're instantly past the action line.