Re[2]: automatic PHP script ?

2003-02-28 12:59:17
At 19:58 2003-02-28 +0100, poff(_at_)sixbit(_dot_)org wrote:

Post your php script.

Uh, how about we don't?  Some people may recall that this isn't a PHP forum.

With all due respect to the individual with the problem, if it can be demonstrated that procmail is providing the complete message on STDIN, then the problem doesn't reside within procmail, and support should be sought for the script language being used on an appropriate forum for that language.

Piping a message to the script at the shell should demonstrate that it works properly with a piped input. If it doesn't then it _definatley_ isn't a procmail issue. Start with the basics, and run from there.

As much as I like PHP, this simply isn't the forum for debugging someone's PHP script, which entails a variety of other configuration matters well beyond the scope of this list.